Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Not two, six

Oliver turned two in January and he had two birthday parties, one with each side of the family. I think he understands that his birthday is officially over now. For some reason he has an obsession with the number six. When we tell him that he's two, he says "not two, six". Gotta love two year olds!

Here are two of my favorite pictures from Thanksgiving/Christmas. Grandpa Trump's lap is a very coveted place to be for those three and under.
My personal favorite...Mike's Grandpa Hubbard reading his gift tag with his trusty magnifying glass.
Oh yes, one more bit of info...we're having a GIRL!

9 comments:

Gina said...

Yeah for birthdays! Oliver is so cute. Congrats on the girl! So fun!
Love you!

Bangerter family said...

love that you put the comment of you having a girl on the end! You are so funny! Missed seeing you on Saturday! you should have come! Cindy came and she had her baby girl on the 26th of January!

Jana said...

Happy Birthday Oliver!

Jana said...

p.s. you look really pretty in that pic

Allie and Reed said...

Oliver looks like such a little man. We miss you guys.

Margaret said...

Happy Birthday Oliver.
And Sara, your hair looks so fabulous.

Draper's said...

He is the cutest 2 year old!! I love the cupcakes, cute idea. I am so excited for your little girl. I love the family picture at Olivers Birthday. I am sorry to hear about your keys, but I loved your story I was laughing.

Rick & Marianne said...

Sara...It was so fun to hear from you. I love catching up on your blog. How exciting...you are having a girl! Congrats. Oliver is so cute--what a fun birthday. I would love to see you soon---I can't believe that it has been over a year.
Love, Marianne

NicNac said...

HOW FUN! I was actually just checking your blog to see if you've posted what you're having! I'm hoping to come down in the next month...maybe we can meet up! Hope all is well! Miss ya lots!