Saturday, April 12, 2008

P-town baby!

It's official, we are moving to P-town this fall because Mike got a one-year position at BYU! Yes, we are pretty freakin' stoked about the fact that Mike will have his first full time paying job in our five years of marriage. (And when I say "we", I really mean ME)! Honestly, it was looking pretty bleak for him getting a job this fall at a university, but fortunately we got the Mormon thing going for us. In all seriousness we are really grateful for this opportunity, something I believe Mike fully deserves for all the hard work he has put into this PhD. All I can say (or sing) is....rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah rah, goooooooo couuuugars!

5 comments:

Ash Trump said...

Yea... you finally posted!!!!! I look everyday and get the same thing... way to go! Good Job MIKE!!!

Jana said...

Yeah Mike! Congrats...very cool.

Margaret said...

Congrats Mike, that is awesome. Can you still get your all-sports pass as an alumni Sara? For your sake, I hope so.

Bangerter family said...

That is awesome about the job Sara! I am excited for you!

Danalin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully we'll be in P-town someday and can stop by for a visit...