Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's MaDNeSS time!

"This is awesome baby!" Yes, I'm quoting the annoying-but-you-still-love-him, Dick Vitale. That is plain and simply how I feel about March Madness. What isn't awesome about last second game winning shots, or a no name school upsetting a powerhouse? Another thing I love about college ball is that there's no guarantee from year to year on any certain school. Take Florida for example, two time defending national champions, did not even make it into the tourney this year. Even if you don't follow college basketball, go ahead, fill out a bracket and see how the madness consumes you. It will. And you'll probably do better than those experts (or geeks) who spend hours going over statistics to fill out their brackets. So, who is my final four you say? North Carolina, Georgetown, Memphis and Xavier, with Georgetown upsetting to win it all of course.

6 comments:

Margaret said...

Oh Sara, how I miss you. I don't have the madness fever yet. But I do love college b-ball. Go Georgetown! "Dat's da baby!" Yes, I am quoting Boone.

Bangerter family said...

I have no idea what you just said in that. It so reminds me of the good ole days! Miss ya! Michelle

Danalin said...

Ugh! I picked Georgetown to win it all too...but they're already out. I'm goin' down. :( Everybody in Ty's fanmily fills out a bracket and while I would like to win it all, I am most competitive with Ty's dad. As long as I beat him then I'm happy - but it's not looking so good.

Sara said...

Marg - The madness really is fun, you should try it next year! Boone?! hehehe, that makes me laugh.

Michelle - It is the good 'ol days, if you don't understand my sports talk! :)

Dana - Oh my gosh, I can't believe Georgetown! Who is Davidson anyways? I don't even know where they come from. Yes, my bracket is shot. I knew I should have picked the obvious choice - North Caroline. Oh well, it's still fun! I'm so glad you enjoy the madness!

scheurnohana said...

What's up guys? I saw the link for the blog and figured I better stop by. How are you? You can catch us at scheurnohana.blogspot.

Draper's said...

Wow!! I miss hearing your love for the Jazz. I hope your husband knows he has the best wife. You are awesome!!