Friday, April 18, 2008

Our little boy

I don't know exactly when Oliver turned into a toddler, but everything he does reminds me of a little man child. Like when he watched me shovel some dirt, next thing you know he picks up the shovel and pushes it in the dirt. He loves brushing his teeth with an electric toothbrush like us as well. He's also tired of his little plastic basketball hoop, he wants to go outside and shoot balls into the real hoop. My personal favorite is when a group of us are laughing and he joins in with his fake laugh. I love the age Oliver is at now, it's so much fun to watch him grown and learn new things. Though I loved it when he was seven months and learning to crawl and ten months learning to walk. So I guess what I'm saying is that I have loved watching Oliver in whatever stage he is currently in.

8 comments:

Margaret said...

Look at the smile! So cute Sara.

Bangerter family said...

He is so cute Sara! They grow up so fast! It is sad. Jade just barely started walking about three weeks ago. Now she looks so much older though. He is very very cute!

Danalin said...

Oh my goodness, I love pictures of Oliver! Really, pictures of him make me smile more than pictures of almost any other kid (except for my own, of course). I can just tell that he's going to be a funny kid. He is so stinkin' cute and is getting so big, Sara. Oh, and the fake laugh stage is the very best. I'm glad it hasn't ended for Max yet because I get a kick out of it every time.

Jana said...

Oh, I love, love, love that toothbrush pic!

Sara said...

Marg-Yes, he likes to smile especially on cue.

Michelle-I can't believe Jade just started walking...so lucky!

Dana-I'm glad Oliver pics make you smile, he is a pretty entertaining kid. I think him and Max would love each other!

Jan-Can never start them too early with good dental hygiene. :)

Allie and Reed said...

He is such a little man. Tell Oliver that our house needs some sweeping, it's been a while. I love the picture of him brushing his teeth. That explains the amazing enamel!

Draper's said...

He is so cute!! I can't believe how big he is. Get ready, gotta love boys.

Rick & Marianne said...

Sara! I just found your blog from Niki's. I can't believe it's been so long since we have gotten together...I would love to see you guys again before you move to Provo! I'll call you soon! Oliver is ADORABLE. I can't believe how big he is...I saw him as a little baby and now he is a little toddler! See you soon!