Friday, November 16, 2007

To blog or not to blog

Okay, so I totally stink at this blogging thing, hey I wasn't promising anything good. I have had good intentions, but then the time past. Like when the Fall Classic (a.k.a. World Series) was on, but then the Red Sox swept the Rockies so fast I didn't even know it happened. Then of course there was Oliver's first Halloween, but to be perfectly honest I just did not do it. Now it's nearly Thanksgiving and boy are we excited! It has been three years since we had the big schmorgesborg (I know the spelling is completely wrong), so we can't wait to stuff our faces and watch football!

Oliver is officially walking and everyone keeps telling me, you're really in for it now! Seriously, what is that suppose to mean? He has already been crawling and into everything for at least three months, not to mention he fell down a flight of stairs a couple weeks ago. What about the whole sleeping or not sleeping thing? So let's be honest, I have "been in for it" since the day he was born, and I'm still enjoying it! Oh, and about the whole fall sports thing which I was going to write about earlier, I just have two words: Go Jazz!


3 comments:

Jana said...

He is hilarious! I love the pictures...and blogs...and you.

Sara said...

Thanks Jan, I'm glad to know someone is looking at this and even more so, enjoying it!

Margaret said...

Sara!!
I'm so glad you posted. I hadn't checked in a few days cause well, you know, you weren't posting.
Go Jazz! Always a Sara phrase.
Love you!